- Not bad
- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Greenshot is fully compatible with:
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Greenshot is also compatible with
- Chinese Simp
- Chinese Trad
Versions of Greenshot
|Greenshot 18.104.22.16879 01/03/14||Free (GPL)||English||Download|
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
- Optimized memory usage
- Added crop tool
- Added clipboard capture
- Added plugin support
- Added Bitmaps as object
- Added filters for wiping sensitive information as was suggested in e.g. [ 2931946 ]
- Added open from file
- Added the captured window title (even when capturing a region) as option for the filename pattern
- Added shadows which where supplied as patch in 2638542 and 2983930
- Added Email as Output (a MAPI supporting Email client should be available)
- Added double-click on icon to open last save location in Windows Explorer (or replacements)
- Changed configuration loading to better support portable Greenshot usage.
- Changed language from compiled resources to flexible xml files, user can add their own languages
- Added “Select all” option for image editor
- Added “Drag to”, you can now drag images or image files to the Greenshot image editor
- Captures quickly and easily
- Allows you to annotate captures
- Lots of preconfigurations available
- Green capture effects not necessary
"GreenShot Network invirnoment"
A great tool for the Standalone PC with one user in it default install.
Need to copy the %appdata% files to the Program files Folder for it to be really useful in a multi-users environment such as a School computer lab where we use it.
- easy to use.
- The split install of the product, easily fixed
- 12 May 2012